- Cree Online Dictionary ( )
The Online Cree Dictionary will translate words from English to Cree in Syllabics and Roman Orthography (Cree written in English) with explanation of how it fits in a sentence.
- Cree Literacy Network ( )
Creating connections that promote literacy in Cree language and culture
- Nêhiyawêwin Word of the Day ( )
A variety of Cree words and phrases from nouns, verbs, expressions and the like, that should be shared by all nêhiyaw speakers. Open to all persons who share a common goal of wanting more nêhiyawêwin to be learned by all people.
- Indian Country Today Media Network ( )
Serving The Nations | Celebrating The People
- PowWows.com ( ) and mobile version
Online community for Native American Tribes, Native American history, Pow Wows, Native American culture, Native American music and Native American art.
- Sound System and Alphabet – SICC Archives
PDF Downloads (Portable Document Format)
- Plains Cree Texts: Volume XVI (1934) – Collected by Leonard Bloomfield ( )
https://ia700502.us.archive.org/3/items/rosettaproject_crk_vertxt-2/rosettaproject_cOriginally published in New York by G. E. Stechert & Co. in 1934
Contributed and digitized by The Long Now Foundations
- Plains Cree: A Grammatical Study by H. Christoph Wolfart ( )
Digitized and preserved by the American Philosophical Society in collaboration with JSTOR (www.jstor.org)
- Plains Cree (White Bear) Conversation Manual ( )
Published by atlas-ling.ca with support from the First Nations University of Canada and funding from a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Grant
- Cree: Language of the Plains by Jean Okimasis ( )
This book explores some of the intricate grammatical features of a language spoken by a nation which extends from Quebec to Alberta. Although there are five dialects within these geographic boundaries, only the “y” (or Plains) dialect is presented.
- Cree: Words compiled by